POST A SELFIE – WIN A FULL WEEKEND PASS
Post a selfie, win a weekend pass!
We are giving away a free weekend pass to the Bull City Swingout, a new lindy workshop weekend in Durham NC July 12th-14th.
All you need to do is:
- Find someone at Lindy Focus wearing a Bull City Swingout T-Shirt
- Take a selfie with them!
- Tag your selfie with #bullcityswingout2019 on either Facebook or Instagram to make sure you’re entered. (You can add #speenteam too).
For each selfie with a different person that you tag you will be entered into the drawing so the more selfies you take the better your chances. All selfies must be posted by 1/4/2019.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those post a picture of themselves with someone wearing a Bull City Swingout T-shirt with the hashtag #BullCitySwingout2019 on Facebook or Instagram and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Each post with a different person wearing Bull City Swingout T-shirt shall be considered a separate entry in the drawing. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States of America, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Triangle Swing Dance Society, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Triangle Swing Dance Society as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on December 25, 2018 at 12:01 AM EST and ending Jan 4, 2019 11:59 PM EST.
- How to Enter: Post a picture of themselves with someone wearing a Bull City Swingout T-shirt with the hashtag #BullCitySwingout2019 on Facebook or #BullCitySwingout2019 on Instagram to enter. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Triangle Swing Dance Society. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Triangle Swing Dance Society.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a weekend pass to the Bull City Swingout (approx. value $130). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Triangle Swing Dance Society. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the Triangle Swing Dance Society’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Triangle Swing Dance Society to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Triangle Swing Dance Society. Winner will be notified by Instagram or Facebook messages within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Triangle Swing Dance Society shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Triangle Swing Dance Society‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Triangle Swing Dance Society, anyone acting on behalf of Triangle Swing Dance Society, and Triangle Swing Dance Society’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Triangle Swing Dance Society reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Triangle Swing Dance Society’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Triangle Swing Dance Society may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Triangle Swing Dance Society. Triangle Swing Dance Society reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Triangle Swing Dance Society has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Triangle Swing Dance Society reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Triangle Swing Dance Society and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND NORTH CAROLINA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in [your state/province] having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Triangle Swing Dance Society, P.O. Box 3499, Chapel Hill, NC 27515. Requests must be received no later than February 2, 2019.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Triangle Swing Dance Society, P.O. Box 3499, Chapel Hill, NC 27515.
- The Campaign hosted by Triangle Swing Dance Society is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Lindy Focus.